Trapezoid stereoscopic mirrors are often used in applications where the light is being reflected at a 45 degree angle. Just like our rectangular mirrors, the edges are sanded for your protection. Our size tolerance is typically +/- 1/16″ (1.5mm).
- Optical grade beamsplitter mirror.
- Manufactured in the United States
- Quantity discounts available.
- Use the form below to order a custom size.
- Trapezoid stereoscopic mirrors are cut and shipped immediately.
- Some of our customers include Sony, NASA, US Navy & Air Force, defense contractors, as well as the engineering & science departments of many universities.
- Flight simulators, periscopes
- Broadcasting, photography, projection.
- Optics, astronomy, physics, lasers
- Barcode scanners
- Hollywood special effects
- High speed photography
- Kleidoscopes, product photography